Jaisohn Center Social Services
- Social Security Benefits (SSA)
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Children Health Insurance Plan (CHIP)
- Senior Housing
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (Food Stamps)
- LIHEAP/Energy Assistance
- PA Property Tax & Rent Rebate
- Medicare Savings Program
- Low-Income Subsidy For Medicare Part D (Extra Help)
- Letter translation Services
- Application for Naturalization (Citizenship)
- Permanent Resident Card Renewal (Green Card)
- Citizenship Prep Class
Jaisohn LIFE Academy
Jaisohn LIFE Academy meets for 13 weeks in the spring semester and in the fall semester and is free of charge to any interested senior adults. Classes meet on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9am-12pm and include English as Second Language classes as well as Line Dance and Mindfulness Exercises.
Sponsored by Temple Jeanes Hospital Community Grant Program
For more information, please contact Jaisohn Social Services office at 215-224-9528 or email@example.com.
JAISOHN WELLNESS CENTER
1290 Allentown Road
Lansdale, PA 19446
© 2020 The Philip Jaisohn Memorial Foundation. All Rights Reserved.