Mental Health Counseling
Jaisohn Mental Health Services offers mental health consultations, counseling, and outreach services for Korean Americans in the Greater Philadelphia area.
Clinical services include individual, couple, and group counseling as well as consultations, case management and assistance with referrals.
Counseling and Therapy Services
- Depression & Mood Disorder
- Anxiety and Phobias
- Stress Management
- Child & Adolescent Emotional Health
- Geriatric Depression
- LGBTQ Issues
- Work-related stress
- Multicultural issues
- Intergenerational Conflicts
- Outreach Programs/Workshops
- Prevention & Education Workshops
- Outreach Programs at community sites
- Family/Caregiver Support Groups
- Teletherapy/ Distance Therapy
- Outpatient therapy for Individuals, couples and families
- Provided through video chats with licensed mental health professionals
- Available to Korean and English speakers residing in Pennsylvania and New Jersey
© 2020 The Philip Jaisohn Memorial Foundation. All Rights Reserved.